- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog requiring maintenance.
- Self-priming even against maximum line pressure
- Outputs to 5.17 GPH (19.56 LPH)
- Output pressures to 100 psi
- Output volume is not effected by changes in back pressure.
- Patented pump tube design installs easily and stays centered on the rollers without manual adjustments.
- Two pump tubes supplied with each pump. No extra tubing required.
- Easy to use dial knob speed adjustment.
- Built-in Tube Failure Detection system. Senses chemical in the pump head, shuts off the pump and activates an NPN open collector output.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s output flow verification sensor systems.
- Durable housing of chemical resistant Valox thermoplastic.
Spacer, back Part #90011-014
Roller Assembly complete (rotor) Part#71000-350
Tube Assembly, 3/8” OD tube compression
Part# A1-2T, A1-3T, A1-6T, A1-7T, A1-8T
Pump Head cover, polycarbonate Part #71000-156
Thumb Screw with key drive Part#90011-160
Tube nut, compression for 3/8” tubing Part#C-330-6
Blue-White Parts A1-7T Pump Tube
assembly for A-100N