Series PS Pilot operated Solenoid Valve
Inlet rating 140 psi, back pressure rating to 70 PSI, with minimum 5 PSI differential required.
- Normally closed, in-line design with bubble-tight shut-off.
- Minimum 5 PSI differential required.
- High pressure: Particularly for applications where hogback-pressures (up to 70 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flow spray nozzles, high pressure chemical injections. (Inlet pressure to 140 PSI)
- High flow rates—Cv’s from 5.2 on the 1/2” size to 80 on the 3” size.
- Tested to over 1,000,000 cycles in laboratory conditions, with water.
- Versatility: Can be used with all types of solutions including acids, caustics, solvents and chlorine solutions.
- Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- Sizes: 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/2”, 2 and 3”.